This is a private note that has been shared.
Below are some articles I wrote as a content writer for a logistics optimization company, and as a marketing specialist for a managed service provider (MSP).
- How augmented intelligence benefits trucking
This post was written as a foundational piece addressing the fears those in the trucking industry have of artificial intelligence (AI) taking their jobs. I chose the angle of ‘augmented intelligence’ because the term is less threatening than ‘AI’, and it emphasizes helping people rather than replacing them.
- How to dispatch trucks from home
This post was intended to be part of an unrealized series explaining the new way to work for trucking companies after the work-from-home revolution brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Trucking document management doesn’t have to be hard
This post focused on a major problem for the trucking industry, especially for drivers on the road: Managing documentation.
Managed service provider
- Why your company needs end user security training
This post was written to explain why technology alone isn’t enough to keep a company’s digital infrastructure safe; education is a crucial part avoiding IT disasters.
- How do password managers work?
This post was written to explain the value of password managers to our customers, who are often reluctant to adopt a technology that could greatly reduce the number of incidents that interfere with regular business.
- Why Microsoft Edge Is The Best Web Browser For Business
This post was written to explain why we recommended our clients stick with Microsoft Edge rather than download Google Chrome or another browser.
Below are some materials I made for my technical writing certification. These documents linked in this section are PDFs hosted on this site.
- Sample owner’s manual for the Krups Fast Touch Coffee and Spice Grinder
- Instruction manual: How to light charcoal using a chimney starter
- Technical description for the Uni Jetstream 4&1 Multi Pen
- Memorandum for making copies with the hp LaserJet 500 color MFP M575 printers