I’m giving Obsidian yet another shot.
Here are some things I’m doing differently this time:
- Using the Kindle Highlights to import into Obsidian
- I hope this will help with taking better notes about books I’ve read. At least recalling what resonated with me will be easier.
- Using tags in the metadata to keep track of my most-used note types (blog, short stories, vignettes, etc.).
- Using nested tags to see the hierarchy of my writing notes.
- Focusing on daily notes.
- Keeping all notes (except template files) in the root folder.